I'm christian. But i love your Qur'an "said other Youtuber"

Tags

It's most beautiful recitation of Qur'an, beyond Mozart and other.  Please hear. You Will be next moslem. Or just listen for a while. 


DANILO PUNZAL
When ever i hear this prayer i feel peaceful and calm....i am a Christian by faith but i believe allah is the only god and there is no other god besides him and jesus is my prophet and mohamed is the last prophet that jesus was been talking about....islam will always have a big part of my heart my soul and my life...


NORY ALFONFELD
I'm an Atheist, don't believe in religion, but I must say this is mesmerizing and truly beautiful 

BEREX TESFAI im christian, but the voice is so relaxing MARY SAM I was listening to this recitation when my baby first kicked during pregnancy.. and even now she sleeps calmly listening to this..may Allah bless the recite PEACE LOVE I'm not Muslim but I love the prayers even if I can't understand anything.. I love you all and it breaks my heart when people insult Muslims.. TaMaMa KEY my baby fall asleep too, makes him very calm Marz_ Productionz I'm not a Muslim,but I love ur religion,I am deciding to convert to Islam jean kazama as a christian i enjoy listening to koran.sometimes i feel i should become a moslem. Golu Malik I am Hindu And Liked it

JUST HEAR AND LISTEN IT




EmoticonEmoticon